Librarian. Learning Technologist. Feminist. Sci-fi geek.
I work at The University of Edinburgh where I:
- provide support and training in copyright literacy and open licensing.
- promote and educate on the creation and use of Open Educational Resources, and manage the Open.Ed website.
- created and lead 23 Things for Digital Knowledge as part of my work towards digital literacy.
- advise on the use of Social Media in Learning and Teaching,
- run digital and board Game Jam sessions for various groups at the University.
- provide Playful Learning & Engagement strategy, training and activities for the Information Services Group.
My passions are in the uses of technology to enhance open education, access, and information sharing, playful and active learning.